2019 Critical Thinking Challenge @ Eye Level Cupertino Learning Center.
The Critical Thinking Challenge is a team competition, open to all individual students, from grades 3 – 6, that promotes the practical application of mathematics, encourages teamwork, builds confidence, and increases learning skills, all while having FUN!
80% of adults "strongly agree" that K-12 schools should teach critical thinking to students, according to a Gallup poll on American attitudes toward public education. While achievement in the classroom may depend on mastery of content in core subject areas such as math and reading, Gallup says it also "depends on more than knowledge of core content. Critical thinking , creativity, communication, and other soft skills, as well as student physical and social well-being, are also necessary for future success in higher education and in the workplace." (ProCon.org)
- Online Registration at www.criticalthinkingchallenge.com
- Registration period: Feb 1st ~ Mar 17th
- 3rd to 6th Graders in the 2019 Spring Semester
- Registration Fee: None. Online Registration Only
Eye Level Cupertino Learning Center
Date : 4/06/2019
Time : 3 PM
Paper Test: 25 Questions
- Regardless of the school grade, all participants will take the same test
- After the test, the Director of Cupertino will make one team consisting of 2 members based on the test results
- One team per Eye Level Learning Center for the Regional Final Round on 5/4 ( Please refer to http://www.criticalthinkingchallenge.com )
Please feel free to visit Cupertino to get free CTC questions.
(408) 243 - 1230